Inkjet PVC Sheet´s one side is for inkjet printing, and the other side
can print screen or offset printable. Widely used for all kinds of personalized cards. single side printing. Inkjet PVC Sheets is suitable for Epson, Hewlett Packard, Canon, and other water-based inks or dye-based inkjet printers. This type of card is characterized by remarkable clarity, water resistant, color saturation, fast drying and ideal for thermal lamination.
Inkjet PVC Sheets simplified the process and lowers down the cost.
- Ultra white sheets available for card printing
- Matt surface for printing of any kind of Inkjet printer
- Quick Dry and waterproof
- Used in making ID card, Membership, Loyalty card
- Fused with Core, Coated and uncoated overlay.
Steps to make cards
- Use inkjet printer to print the picture on the printable side of "Inkjet PVC Sheets".
- Put inkjet printed PVC sheets and the coated overlays together, then put into the laminator the laminating temperature and time is determined as per the instruction of the machine. Please note that all glue sides of both PVC sheets and PVC overlays are put inward.
- Use paper cutter and card cutter to cut the card.